Friday, May 8, 2015

Paraty | Brazil

Before moving to Brazil, I found a blog called tourist2townie, on which Gareth Leonard documents his travels around South America, primarily within Brazil. Once I saw his brief glimpse of Paraty, I knew I had to go there! With a long weekend for Easter, Felipe and I loaded up the little red Fox and headed up the coast.

I would highly recommend finding a local Airbnb and staying just outside of the historical area and meandering your way around the cobblestone streets. I was most excited about stumbling upon Shambhala Asian Day Spa and had what was the most authentic Indonesian massage outside of Indonesia I've tried yet! We only had two days in which we decided to just explore the city but next time, we're on for a boat trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment